luz....

luz....

domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

LINDO - VOLTAREI A REESCREVER AMORES ESCONDIDOS...

Memory
Daylight, see the dew on the sunflower
And a rose that is fading
Roses wither away
Like the sunflower I yearn to turn my face to the dawn
I am waiting for the day

Now Old Deuteronomy, just before dawn
Through a silence you feel you could cut with a knife
Announces the cat who can now be reborn
And come back to a different jellicle life

Memory, turn your face to the moonlight
Let your memory lead you
Open up, enter in
If you find there the meaning of what happiness is
Then a new life will begin

Memory, all alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again
Burnt out ends of smokey days
The stale cold smell of morning
The streetlamp dies, another night is over
Another day is dawning

Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise
I must think of a new life
And I mustn't give in
When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too
And a new day will begin

Sunlight, through the trees in the summer
Endless masquerading
Like a flower as the dawn is breaking
The memory is fading

Touch me, it's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun
If you touch me you'll understand what happiness is
Look, a new day has begun


Memória
Luz do dia
Veja o orvalho no girassol
E a rosa que se desvanesce
Rosas murcham a toa
Como o girassol
Eu ansio girarmeu rosto para o alvorecer
Estou esperando o dia.

Meia-noite
Nenhum som do pavimento
A lua perdeu sua memoria?
Ela esta sorrindo sozinha
Na luz da lampada
As folhas murchas aos meus pés
E o vento começa a gemer

Memória
Tão sozinha no luar
Eu posso rir dos antigos dias
Eu ainda era bela
Eu me lembro dos tempos que sabia o felicidade era
Deixe a memória viver novamente

Toda luz de rua
Parece piscar avisando
Alguém resmunga
E a luz de rua apaga
Logo será manhã

Luz do dia
Eu tenho que esperar pelo raiar do sol
Eu tenho que pensar em uma nova vida
E eu não devo desistir
Quando amanhecer
Essa noite também será uma memória
E um novo dia começará

Acabam as queimaduras de esfumaçados dias
O velho frio cheiro da manhã
A luz da rua apaga, outro noite termina
Outro dia amanhece

Toque-me
É tão fácil deixar-me
Tão sozinha com a memória
Dos meus dia de sol
Se tocar-me
Você entenderá o que felicidade é

Olhe
Um novo dia já começou

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário